Monday 22 October 2012

Audience of One

And He (Jesus) said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."Matthew 18:3 

"Do you hear what these children are saying?" they asked him. "Yes," replied Jesus, "have you never read, "'From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise'?"Matthew 21:16

Let us give God our all and trust Him like a child trusts their father. In the eye of a child there is nothing that Daddy can't do. As my dad would say "The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing. (You might have to read that again a little slower, I know I did the first time I heard it)
Ultimately the single most important thing in this life is to impress our audience of one.



No comments:

Post a Comment