Monday 22 October 2012

Beautiful things



Often times I find myself evaluating myself according to society's standards. The psalmist sings " I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalms 139:14
This gets me thinking of how much love and energy God put into creating us. And how insulting it must be when we continue to speak negative things about ourselves. We were created out of dust into beautiful creations of God for God to worship God. No one else has the ability to do this extraordinary miracle. God loves us, he said so in Jeremiah 31:3b, "I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself."

I recently heard of this beautiful song in Ayanda's blog Wrestless Writing for the first time.
 




2 comments:

  1. Loving Wrestless Writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just loveley!

    I love Ayandas style of writing and how she simplifies the word.
    Her blog was one of many that inspired me to start my own.

    ReplyDelete