Wednesday 28 November 2012

Mourning

Hi all, I've been away for a while and I've missed blogging.
I've been mourning, today I went to burry my love and it still hasn't hit me that she is no longer on this earth as I know it. I find comfort in the following verses:


"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
- Revelation 21:4

He will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove the disgrace of his people from all the earth. The LORD has spoken.
- Isaiah 25:8

and the ransomed of the LORD will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.
- Isaiah 35:10 

Your sun will never set again, and your moon will wane no more; the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your days of sorrow will end.
- Isaiah 60:20 

I will rejoice over Jerusalem and take delight in my people; the sound of weeping and of crying will be heard in it no more.
- Isaiah 65:19






No comments:

Post a Comment