Friday 11 January 2013

Hello 2013

Wonderful people, I hope you had a great break during the festive season and are ready to take on the new year. This year is going to be busy and exciting. I don't have a fancy list of resolutions to begin the year with. My one most important desire however is to see my life in Gods ultimate and perfect will. I plan on following the basic principles of my salvation, read more of the word and spend quality time in prayer. I plan to reach a greater level of excellence in all I do this year. I'm so fortunate to have a job that I love doing that allows me a certain amount of creative freedom, I plan to excel in that too.

If you know me or if you've been following my blog posts for a while you will know I have a soft spot for music, I have a heart that is always singing. A few days ago an old song came to mind from one of the first Hillsong albums: Shout to the Lord, titled: Jesus, Jesus. I sang the lyrics all wrong until I knew what the real ones were. I won't tell you what I thought they were. I'ts a good thing I was singing in my head. Well, when I eventually found out what the real lyrics were I was left speechless, they were of profound lyrical content. See for yourself


Jesus, Jesus - Hilsong

Jesus, Jesus, one touch of Your hand
I am healed and I am whole.
Jesus, Jesus, one glimpse of Your face
Brings fire to my soul.

And Jesus, I come,
Beholding Your face
I am changed from glory to glory.
And now I see, and now I know,
One touch of Your life
Brings glory to my soul.

Jesus, Jesus, from darkness to light
My life overflows.
Jesus, Jesus, Your mercy and grace
Like a river flowing down

Jesus, Jesus.





No comments:

Post a Comment